Active Directory is the foundation of your network. It is the structure that manages and controls access to some of the most critical resources in your organization.
If your Active Directory is not properly configured and administered, this will result in service outages and worse yet, security breaches.
- How do you ensure that your AD infrastructure is configured correctly and stays compliant?
- What is the best way to control and keep track of who can access resources?
- Are all vital components of your AD (domain controllers) functioning correctly?
The only way an organization can address these issues is by continually monitoring and reporting on all the various aspects of their Active Directory. Given how many different resources Active Directory encompasses (Computers, Servers, Email, Portals, File & Print servers, etc) this can be a daunting task.
Compass is a unique and innovative systems management tool that combines all the key elements for Active Directory monitoring and reporting delivered in a single easy to use dashboard. It was developed by Active Directory Architects that have had real world experience managing and troubleshooting numerous enterprise environments.
- Improve system uptime
- Real-time monitoring all of key components of Active Directory including domain controller, replication, DNS and other critical services.
- Simplify troubleshooting AD
- Compass provides an intuitive and easy to use award winning dashboard that displays all vital components of Active Directory which enables administrator to quickly identify issues before they become outages.
- Identify and resolve DNS issues
- Active Directory depends on a functioning and correctly configured DNS. Compass automatically tests these components and helps you ensure that your DNS setup is correct.
- Improve Security
- Compass provides over 30 reports that enable Administrators to quickly audit AD resources to ensure that unnecessary IT staff do not have inappropriate rights. Replication monitoring helps detects if there is an issue stopping from security changes going into affect.