Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) are never easy or small. While each M&A is different, they all begin with IT integration. Many IT teams face their own unique challenges in achieving the technology integration required by a merger or acquisition, such as preventing user disruption, protecting customer and business data from security incidents, and tracking all moving parts of people coming and going. These challenges can be overwhelming, but with the right planning and tools, they do not have to be.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to facilitate directory synchronization without direct network access
- Integration steps to take if the organizations are operating separate collaboration platforms
- How to easily setup a unified GAL in a SINGLE DAY!
Conquer the Complexities of M&A IT Integration
Synchronizing contact and user data between Active Directory forests can be difficult, time-consuming, and error-prone. Make your life easier and streamline the M&A integration process with GALsync.
- Sync users, contacts, Groups, attributes and more
- Transfer the encrypted datafile via email, network share, or FTP
- Manage how attributes are imported and exported
- Modify target address, primary or secondary SMTP address
- Automate the sync at pre-determined intervals