Manage all critical components of Microsoft Exchange with ENow's award winning monitoring software to be better prepared for outages.
Proactive Exchange Monitoring Software
Watch all critical aspects of your Exchange environment from a single pane of glass.
ENow automatically verifies the core messaging services including internal and external mail flow, database availability, client access and more.
- Visual approach to Exchange monitoring
- Single pane of glass for entire messaging environment
- Synthetic transactions for mail flow, replication and all core components
- Identify and isolate resolutions faster
- Disk and storage performance and capacity monitoring.
- Internet, internal, and cloud mail flow.
- Database health and performance.
- System capacity and performance.
- Client load across all protocols.
- Namespace-specific monitoring.
- Protocol-specific tests to verify client access.
- Network connectivity and quality.
- DAG replication health.
- Databases health monitoring.
- Managed availability alerting.
- Database activation and preference monitoring.
Robust Exchange Reporting Software
Easily unlock the information crucial to your environment with ENow's customizable reports.
ENow delivers the most commonly requested reports out of the box, and then goes one step further by giving organizations the ability to customize or create new ones based on any object in our database.
ENow gives you endless creative freedom when it comes to the types of reports you can create and how they can be distributed throughout your organization.
- Over 250 built in reports o Customize to meet your organization needs (PowerShell & SQL)
- Personalized dashboards for all your key stakeholders (Help Desk, UC Team, NOC, and Management)
- Proactively advise management on future needs
- Top senders, recipients and message sizes
- Stale and unused mailboxes
- Distribution list activity, size, and composition
- Internet and internal activity, message counts, and sizes
- ActiveSync clients, usage, and device data
- Outlook versions and activity
- Mailbox access and login
- Outlook anywhere activity and usage
- Server uptime and SLA compliance
- Database distribution and size
- Server patch levels, events, and resource usage
- Storage usage and trending
- Mailbox size, growth, and trending
- Public folder last access report
- Largest and smallest mailboxes and public folders