Technology is a key driver to M&A outcomes, both as an enabler to capture value faster, and as a new category of assets and capabilities for the business. It’s little wonder at such a highly charged, high profile, high risk time, when IT is so key to success, that nothing short of a timely, seamless and successful integration is demanded.
However, for most enterprises, modern workplace M&As do not happen every day and processes involving two disparate IT environments are rarely straightforward or easy. Further, the increasing scale, speed and complexity of M&As puts at risk revenue streams and can seriously threaten the success of the entire M&A without the right IT approach during the first 100-days post-transaction.
Join AmyKelly Petruzzella, Vice President at ENow Software, as she discusses embracing a "no trade off" mindset to deal with a seamless Day 1 experience by removing blockers that often create challenges.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Shift your mindset to avoid common integration pitfalls
- Prepare your people and processes upfront
- Lay the foundation out of the gate with key collaboration capabilities
Conquer the Complexities of M&A IT Integration
Synchronizing contact and user data between Active Directory forests can be difficult, time-consuming, and error-prone. Make your life easier and streamline the M&A integration process with GALsync.
- Sync users, contacts, Groups, attributes and more
- Transfer the encrypted datafile via email, network share, or FTP
- Manage how attributes are imported and exported
- Modify target address, primary or secondary SMTP address
- Automate the sync at pre-determined intervals