Custom Microsoft 365 Reporting Capabilities
Don't be constrained by the limited native Microsoft 365 reports.
MICROSOFT 365 REPORTING HUB
While Microsoft 365 does have built in reports, they are often quite limited and do not offer the insights vital to many organizations. This leaves many admins scrambling to create manual reports with no central repository.
ENow has an extensive list of built in Microsoft 365 reports and dashboards that can be personalized for all your key stakeholders. Don't see a report you need? No problem, we have a PowerShell Wizard that you can use to create desired reports.
TRACK MICROSOFT 365 CONSUMPTION
ENow highlights license consumption rate by license type over various time frames. Obtain license count in relation to specific groups or departments.
In addition, you can also drill down into specific Microsoft 365 apps like Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.
POWERSHELL REPORTING WIZARD
Given the breadth of Microsoft 365 and each organization's unique needs, you may need to utilize PowerShell to obtain the desired data.
ENow's built in PowerShell wizard enables IT Pros to store and run their Exchange On-Premises, SharePoint Online, and other Microsoft 365 apps directly to the ENow reporting hub
SAMPLE OF OUR BUILT IN REPORTS:
- Delegate Permissions
- Public Folder Last Access Report
- Users With Nonmatching UPN & SMTP
- MAPI / HTTP Test
- Mail Flow (Internal & External)
- Historical Microsoft Teams Call Quality
- Microsoft Teams With Guest Members
- Microsoft Teams Activity by User
- Microsoft Teams Channels List
- Microsoft Teams Groups
- Microsoft Teams Without Owners
- License Cost By Type
- Licensed Users
- License Workload Usage By User
- License Consumption Rate
- License Optimization Candidates
MAILBOX & MESSAGE
- Top senders, recipients and message sizes
- Stale and unused mailboxes
- Distribution list activity, size, and composition
- Internet and internal activity, message counts, and sizes