Preparing for and ultimately synchronizing contact and user mail-enabled data between Active Directory forests can be difficult, time-consuming, and error prone. GALsync can set up and maintain a sync across Active Directory or Azure AD environments, or even between Active Directory and Azure AD. Now, users in multi-forest deployments and/or merging organizations can find each other in a shared global address list.
- Sync users, contacts, Groups, attributes and more
- Transfer the encrypted datafile via email, network share, or FTP
- Manage how attributes are imported and exported
- Modify target address, primary or secondary SMTP address
- Automate the sync at pre-determined intervals
- No Active Directory Trust required
- No additional firewall port required
- No additional software, services, hardware or databases required
- Install and configure in less than one hour!