Part 2: How to triage and prepare for business continuity
In a cloud world outages are bound to happen. It's Murphy's law, "What can go wrong, will go wrong." While Microsoft is responsible for restoring service during outages, IT needs to take ownership of their environment and user experience.
- Identify the scope of impact
- Properly communicating with end-users and management
- Restoring workplace productivity
Michael Van Horenbeeck (MVP) and Jay Gundotra (ENow Technical Founder) will discuss actionable insights to ensure your organization is prepared for the next outage in this free webinar recording.
The Importance of Office 365 Monitoring
In a cloud-world, outages are bound to happen. While Microsoft is responsible for restoring service during outages, IT needs to take ownership of their environment and user experience. It is crucial to have greater visibility into business impacts during a service outage the moment it happens.
ENow’s Office 365 Monitoring and Reporting solution enables IT Pros to pinpoint the exact services effected and root cause of the issues an organization is experiencing during a service outage by providing:
- The ability to monitor entire environments in one place with ENow’s OneLook dashboard which makes identifying a problem fast and easy without having to scramble through Twitter and the Service Health Dashboard looking for answers.
- A full picture of all services and subset of services affected during an outage with ENow’s remote probes which covers several Office 365 apps and other cloud-based collaboration services.