Monitoring the End User Experience and Why It Matters
Microsoft MCSM Justin Harris discusses a modern user-centric approach to monitoring cloud-based solutions in this on-demand webinar recording.
The following topics are discussed:
- How do you monitor the experience of remote users?
- How do you know when there is a remote outage
- What is the quickest way to respond to outages?
Dozens of questions arise when a cloud-based outage occurs. This webinar provides the answers, solutions and best insights accumulated over the years.
The Importance of Office 365 Monitoring
In a cloud-world, outages are bound to happen. While Microsoft is responsible for restoring service during outages, IT needs to take ownership of their environment and user experience. It is crucial to have greater visibility into business impacts during a service outage the moment it happens.
ENow’s Office 365 Monitoring and Reporting solution enables IT Pros to pinpoint the exact services effected and root cause of the issues an organization is experiencing during a service outage by providing:
- The ability to monitor entire environments in one place with ENow’s OneLook dashboard which makes identifying a problem fast and easy without having to scramble through Twitter and the Service Health Dashboard looking for answers.
- A full picture of all services and subset of services affected during an outage with ENow’s remote probes which covers several Office 365 apps and other cloud-based collaboration services.
Identify the scope of Office 365 service outage impacts and restore workplace productivity with ENow’s Office 365 Monitoring and Reporting solution. Access your free 14-day trial today!